1. I found a "MVQ VALUEMAX" charge on my credit or debit card statement. What is it?
ValueMaxSM uses MVQ*VALUEMAX as a billing descriptor when applying a charge or refund for a ValueMax-related purchase to a member's credit or debit card. Membership enrollment fees and transactions made as a ValueMax member will show up on the member's credit or debit card with the MVQVALMAX billing descriptor.
To access your ValueMax account information, go to ValueMax123.com. You'll need your membership ID number. If you don't have your membership ID number, go to MembershipCenter.com, and we'll help you retrieve it.
2. What is ValueMax?
ValueMax is a membership program that offers consumers significant savings on home, car, health, dining, entertainment and other family-related purchases. Members can save over $1,400 every year by utilizing the program's benefits.
3. How did I join the ValueMax membership program?
You could have joined ValueMax in any number of ways. Consumers can join our program through:
- An offer found on a post-transaction website page of an online partner of ours.
- An offer presented to you at the end of a phone call you made, during which you purchased an item from one of our marketing partners.
- A telemarketing call made to your home.
Alternatively, you may have responded to a sign-up incentive, which could include:
- An instant bonus check
- A free gift card
- Free shipping or cash back on your next purchase on a marketing partner's website
While there are a number of ways you could have enrolled in ValueMax, we make every effort to ensure that all enrolling members understand the program's terms and conditions, including requiring everyone to take deliberate action to confirm the decision to enroll in the program.
If you'd like, you can contact one of our Member Savings Representatives to discuss how you enrolled in the program. You're under no obligation to continue your membership in ValueMax; you're allowed to cancel at any time. To cancel, simply go to MembershipCenter.com and follow the instructions.
4. How do I cancel my membership in ValueMax?
Please go to MembershipCenter.com, where you'll find detailed instructions on how to cancel your ValueMax membership.
5. How do I access my ValueMax benefits?
To start taking advantage of your membership benefits, just log in to ValueMax123.com. You'll need to have your membership ID number and zip code on hand to log in.
If you don't have your membership ID number, go to MembershipCenter.com, and we'll help you retrieve it.
6. I don't have my membership ID number. Where can I find it?
If the Welcome email we sent you when you enrolled in ValueMax isn't available, you can visit MembershipCenter.com and follow the steps provided there to retrieve the information you'll need to log in to the ValueMax program website.